CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) HOURS
Washington residents with full-lines licensees must complete the 24 credit hours of Continuing Education (three of which are ethics credits) in order to renew their license. In the list below, we show the courses that we offer if you need to buy the courses separately, you can do this by clicking the PayPal button located to the left of the desired course.
Online Purchase Options
When Purchasing any Continuing Education online you can
- Pay by the PayPal option and you can receive your material by mail, the materials will normally be mailed USPS within 24 to 36 hours of receipt of payment.
- Pay by the PayPal option and you can pick up the materials purchased at our Kennewick location at any time between business hours Monday through Friday. Once you complete your purchase you will be returned to the Professional Training Center Insurance and Securites School Website.
Other Continuing Education Purchase Options
You can also purchase Continuing Education by
- Phone (509)374-3111. You can have the purchased items mailed to you or pick them up at our Kennewick location during business hours.
- Stopping by our office (5602 W Clearwater Ave Suite C Kennewick, WA.). between business hours and purchasing the materials by cash, check, debit or credit card.
- Email (email@example.com). In this option we will contact you to get a form of payment before mailing or before you pick up the materials requested.
FYI Materials will be mailed USPS within 24 to 36 hours of receipt of payment, any other form of shipping will be an additional charge