Continuing Education Requirements
Continuing Education requirements
Before you can renew or reinstate a license, each resident individual producer with life, disability, property, casualty or personal lines must complete a total of 24 credit hours of CE. Three of those hours must be ethics credits.
Professional Training Center is an approved Continuing Education(CE) Provider in the State of Washington. We offer Convenient take-home books with an exam, making this task simple and easy for those with a busy schedule. Courses are offered as individual titles or you and purchase a whole year’s worth of credits at one time, for one low cost.
CE compliance tips
- You may take any approved insurance continuing education course.
- You don't have to take courses with subject matter that matches the lines of authority on your license.
COURSES THAT ARE REQUIRED if you are to sell that line –
- Ethics (Any Ethics course) Minimum 3 Hours (all Producers)
- Washington Annuity Suitability 4 Hours (L/D)
- Washington LTC Refresher 4 Hours (L/D)
- Basic Flood Insurance 4 Hours (P/C)
OTHER COURSES AVAILABLE
- Ethical Responsibilities 4 Hours
- Ethics for the Insurance Professional 3 Hours
- Ethics - The Guide to Success 3 Hours
- Life Insurance Principles 8 Hours
- Health Insurance Principles 10 Hours
- Life and Health Principles 7 Hours
- Life and Health Solutions 9 Hours
- Planning Life and Health Needs 12 Hours
- Medicare, Cobra and Disability Plans 7 Hours
- Insurance Principles 8 Hours
- Understanding Annuity Plans 8 Hours
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance 8 Hours
- Property and Casualty Insurance 9 Hours
- Property and Liability Insurance 11 Hours
- Understanding Homeowners & Auto 9 Hours
- Understanding Umbrella Insurance 13 Hours
Purchase Insurance CE Course Titles online using safe and secure PayPal. We mail the materials directly to you.
Purchase in Person
Or come into our Kennewick Insurance Classroom and walk out today with the materials you need to get studying tonight!